Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Quotations & Questions, Week 1



This week's food for thought:

“Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.” 


It seems as good a quote as any to remind myself of what I'm doing here, to not grow too sure of myself or my assumptions along the way. Sell your certainty; buy the willingness to not feel like you have to understand every word.

If anyone happens to stumble upon this in my very first week on this blog, and you have any quotations or thoughts you'd like to share, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely welcome comments, discussion, debate, and different ideas. Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll approve it ASAP. The only comments that will not be approved will be those that are clearly from spam sites or who resort to insults, curses, or serious disrespect.